sábado, 2 de abril de 2011

Hen bu hao

Feeling lonely surrounded by four very good people is being wrong. Why should I feel lonely when my family is right by my side? Why suddenly all of them feel foreigners, outside of my own little world? Why do I have the unfathomable need of go away and find my own path? Truth is, I would not be that scared if it weren't because there, outside, where I want to go, every person is waiting to hurt me, to hurt you, and to hurt everyone who is by themselves. Am I being too egocentric to ask for another person who would like to be near to me? It's selfish. I'm not ready to love another person right now the way they deserve because, in first place, I do not love myself enough to give love to someone else. Sleeping, and therefore dreaming, is my only way to escape, for now. I guess.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario